Thursday, April 15, 2010

Week 13

1. What article did you choose to read for your article of choice? "Let Our Voices Be Heard" By Elder M. Russel Ballard
Describe the video resources you watched? I watched the video resource of a 15-year-old girl who met an older man in a chat room. They were conversed quite often. He showed up at her house and wanted her to go with him. She was lucky she survived because she could have died.
Write a paragraph describing what your most important "take-aways" were from the readings and video? My most important "take-away" was that I need to teach my children internet and media safety. I know that I want to have a clean home, clean from any immoral or violent media or internet. I will make sure that I have my computer in a public area in the home where there are people around it often. I will make sure I have safety blocks on my computer as well. I really want to make sure my children are protected and can feel safe at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment